Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Eyes have it!

Teeter Totter is the newest addition to the Babe brigade.



A new style and I am quite addicted already:)

I've always leaned towards the classic styles of bears: bare bears (grin) and big bows. Subtle shading for character appeals to the frustrated artist in me! But I am enjoying trying the more animated eyes of contemporary styles. I just find myself grinning from ear to ear at the expressions that take shape.

He's an original design, new to 2009...and as much as I will try, I probably won't be able to duplicate him. Seems I am always tweaking my new designs so no two ever manage to look alike.

Like people I guess. There are only so many faces to go around, but it is the tweaking that makes us all so unique!

Welcome to the Babe hug, little Teeter Totter!

2 comments:

Mia Sophia said...

Very pretty little bear!

Art4U said...

What a sweet bear!
Happy New year
x Julie x