Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Game of Tag :)

Hello Nancy! I saw you creeping in to tag me while I was off doing any number of mindless things on my day off!~ today is one of those *bimboesque* moments outwiegh the *brilliant femme* days (grin)~ but I am game!

I'm linking back to Nancy's darling Dog Patch Critters so you can enjoy the picture of the beach she has in her Tagged Post! (brrrr, it is bright and beautiful at the moment in Ohio, but ridiculously COLD) Thank-you Nancy for reminding me of two things with the beach pic...I am landlocked (lol) and that I love my son dearly (he lives a block away from the ocean in St. Petersburg!)

Six Things you never knew about me, and probably will forget tomorrow! (I'll keep it clean, I promise!)

1) I appeared on the musical stage in my younger years.
2) I am a writer of erotic romance and had my own online publishing company for three years.
3) If we could come back as an animal I would be a TIGER in the wild.
4) George Clooney looks just like my Dad did when he was young so I can't perv on him!
5) Sang "Kiss Today Goodbye" on the site of Ann Boleyn's scaffold while visiting the Tower of London. (got a few Brit's laughing in the process!)
6) What I miss most about my childhood is climbing trees. :) I was always up in some tree!


Rules of the Tag:
If you are on the list below you have been tagged to write 6 random things about you.
Bear Bits by Ginger
Brimbin Forest Bears
Lemon Wolf Bears
Lakeland Teddies
White Forest Bears
Kids and Teddy, too

THE RULES (for this game of tag):
1. LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU
2. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG
3. WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
4. TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM
5. LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG
6.LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP
7. DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN (not actually a rule)

You're it and I quit! (lolol~another charming phrase from childhood!)

No comments: